The Orientation website is updated frequently so please refresh your web browser each time you visit a page within the website to make sure you are getting the most up-to-date information.
Preparing for Santa Clara
The Bronco Prep Guide is an online newsletter sent via email to all new students and parents with welcome messages, information, deadlines, and online resources to help prepare them for Orientation, Welcome Weekend, and the transition to college. The first edition of the guide is distributed in late spring and the final edition is distributed the week prior to Welcome Weekend.
Below is the Bronco Prep Guide archives of past editions and schedule for upcoming editions:
- 1st Edition: Congratulations & Welcome (May 22, 2020)
- 2nd Edition: Email, SCU Applications & Online Tools (June 8, 2020)
- 3rd Edition: Academics (June 19, 2020)
- 4th Edition: Important Updates (June 29, 2020)
- 5th Edition: Orientation Reminders (July 6, 2020)
- 6th Edition: Health, Wellness & Safety (July 13, 2020)
- 7th Edition: Technology & Online Presence (July 20, 2020)
- 8th Edition: Being a Bronco Series (August 3, 2020)
- 9th Edition: Moving to Campus (August 17, 2020)
- 10th Edition: Welcome Weekend (August 31, 2020)
- 11th Edition: Get Involved (September 7, 2020)
- 12th Edition: Final Reminders (September 14, 2020)
In addition to the online newsletters sent via email to all new students and parents, this section provides supplemental information and resources that you may find useful as you transition to SCU and over the next few years. Click on each topic below to view supplemental information.
- Commuter Students
- Get Involved at SCU
- Health & Wellness
- Living On & Off Campus
- Money Matters
- Moving to Campus
- Music at SCU
- Student Employment
- The Arts at SCU
Information is as of July 2, 2020.